10 Reasons Why I Think NASA is Amazing.
- Their flawless history making. (i.e. first country to visit the moon.)
- They have infinity as their backyard.
- The beauty that they get to study everyday.
- Their rocket launches. FTW!
- Earth flybys.
- The amazing entertainment and literature they inspired.
- The International Space Station.
- The Mars Rover.
- Astronaut ice cream (Yes, I have had this before. It is very addicting!),
- They have a whole universe waiting for them to “conquer.”
Are you a book worm? Do you like the concept of, “Books, books, and more books?” Do you thirst for signed books? Do you want to win a bunch of NASA swag? Then you should totally check out this contest: Link And while you are at it please check out the wonderful author who decided to give us a chance to win a bunch of amazing stuff.